Cost and Insurance
What is the cost and will my insurance plan cover?
Initial visit, consultation and subsequent treatment plans may be billable under certain insurance provider plans.
- Epoch accepts most insurance plans, payment depends on the individual plan with considerations for both co-pay and deductible programs for covered treatment options
- Epoch offers convenient and affordable payment options and discounted fee for service (self-pay) programs.
- Epoch also has a referral program with $100 credit or service/product purchases.
Currently, Epoch Health has local payor contracts with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Advantage
- United Healthcare
- Coventry Healthcare
Please note that these are subject to change without notice. There may be other companies we accept that are not listed. To confirm that we accept an insurance carrier, call your local clinic.
Additional payer restrictions may apply;
- Some insurers require blood draws prior to 10 AM to be considered for coverage, we recommend all screenings be scheduled prior to 10 AM.
- Treatment and payment plans vary. Please review options with your insurance carrier and with Epoch Health for specific cost information.
Epoch offers individualized clinically based hormone treatment plans designed to improve a patient’s overall health and lifestyle. Treatment may include (but not limited to) injections and/or pellet therapy
Pellet therapy is a fee for service program, learn more about our Epoch Vitality Plans. We offer two convenient monthly plans designed to provide you full BHRT coverage at an affordable price.